We are looking for an experienced Pastry Sous Chef at HIDE Piccadilly.
Full time. £32,000.00 - £36,000.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * has received critical acclaim, including a 5* review from the Evening Standard.
There are 2 restaurants & a bar over 3 floors, serving imaginative & innovative pastry & viennoiserie. The bakery in particular has been lauded for its excellence, with Zak Poulot (formerly of Fera, The Square) leading a strong & talented team.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
This position is suitable for an experienced Pastry Sous Chef with experience in Michelin* or 5* hotel fine dining.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Pastry Sous Chef you will be responsible for the followingz:
- Preparing, cooking & presenting within the pastry section;
- Supporting the head chef to develop new dishes for the menu;
- Training & managing the junior chefs working with you;
- Stock control & ordering;
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team.
There are a number of benefits for a Pastry Sous Chef joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country;
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty.