We are looking for a talented Breakfast Chef de Partie for HIDE Piccadilly.
Full time. £26,000.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * & Josh Angus (L’Autre Pied, Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons) has received critical acclaim, including a 5* review from the Evening Standard.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with Ground serving an impressive breakfast menu, including light viennoiserie, fruit juices & intricate, light modern British food.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Breakfast Chef de Partie you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking & presenting dishes from the Breakfast menu;
- Supporting the sous chefs & head chef to develop new dishes for the menu;
- Training the commis & demi chefs working with you;
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team.
There are a number of benefits for a Breakfast Chef de Partie joining the team:
- Capped working week & day shifts;
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country;
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty.