We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu, tasting menu and a la carte, at dinner we offer tasting menu and a la carte
Please note we no longer serve Afternoon Tea
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Sommelier — HIDE — Hedonism Wines with Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous
Full time. Rumeration package between £30,000.00 and £60,000.00 based on personal sales.
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Sommelier to join our the team at HIDE. Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous & one of the World’s best fine wine boutiques Hedonism Wines have come together to create an amazing & innovative new wine & fine dining venture in Mayfair.
The wine list is an impressive collection of the most select vintages & producers, as well as being the largest restaurant wine list anywhere in London. Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
There are a number of benefits for a Sommelier joining the team:
- Competitive pay package;
- Extensive training tailored to each individual;
- Clear career progression;
- Staff meals on duty;
- Wine discount at Hedonism Wines;
- Full sponsorship for all Court of Master Sommeliers and WSET accredited wine & sake training courses;
- Generous staff discount in the restaurant.
Our Successful Sommelier will:
- Have an open and approachable manner and thrive on interacting with people;
- Have strong all-round fine Old World & New World wine knowledge;
- Have a strong level of English, additional languages are an advantage;
- Minimum of 2-years Michelin * experience or similar standard of service;
- CMS Certified Sommelier or WSET Level 4 diploma is preferred;
- Oversee a section within the restaurant supervising Junior Sommeliers;
- Ensure that all wine is served in proper glassware & in proper condition;
- Deal with guests & answering any questions regarding wine list;
- Pair & explaining wines with tasting menu;
- Build a rapport with regular guests;
- Look after the wine cellar & deliveries;
- Take an active role in the development of junior team members;
- Maintain the standards set for service by the Director of Wine.
As a Sommelier you will be in a working environment that has learning & development as its core ethos with a focus on team work & excellence in everything we do. As Sommelier you should be attentive, keen to engage with diners & immaculately presented at all times.