We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu, tasting menu and a la carte, at dinner we offer tasting menu and a la carte
Please note we no longer serve Afternoon Tea
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Commis de Rang for Ground restaurant.
Full time. £26,000.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Matthew Mawtus & Kieran Mcloughlin has received national acclaim.
The restaurant is open all day, serving an imaginative menu for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner.
The menus use the finest ingredients, respectfully treated, to create light elegant dishes, both organic & theatrical.
The restaurant is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Chef de Rang looking to develop their career.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Chef de Rang you will:
- Be able to work both as a team & individually
- Be outgoing, polite & professional attitude towards all guests
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be immaculately presented
- Knowledge of F&B - wines, liquor & Champagne’s desirable
- Assist in serving & clearing tables
- Have previous experience working in Fine Dining
- Maintain good communication between the station & the kitchen
There are a number of benefits for a Chef de Rang joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training
- Comfortable working environment
- Staff meals on duty
- Competitive pay package
- Generous discount at HIDE
- Discount at Hedonism Wines