We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu, tasting menu and a la carte, at dinner we offer tasting menu and a la carte
Please note we no longer serve Afternoon Tea
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
£24,000 - £26,000
Since opening in April 2018 the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * & Zak Poulot (ex Fera, The Square) has received critical acclaim, receiving a Michelin * in the first 6 months.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with an eclectic menu including light viennoiserie, pastry & spectacular breads.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
As Baker you will be responsible for the following;
- Preparing & baking bread & patisserie for the restaurant
- Supporting the sous chefs & head chef to develop new dishes for the menu
- Training the commis & demi chefs working with you
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team
There are a number of benefits for a Baker joining the team;
- Capped working week & day shifts
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens
- Competitive pay package
- Clear career prospects
- Staff meals on duty