We take online reservations in both Hide Above and Hide Ground.
Please note, at Hide Above at lunch we offer lunch set menu, tasting menu and a la carte, at dinner we offer tasting menu and a la carte
Please note we no longer serve Afternoon Tea
If your prefered time or date does not appear online, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
You can also make a reservation by calling our reservations team on 0203 146 8666 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Sous Chef - Above
We are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef for Above restaurant at HIDE Piccadilly.
Full time. £32,00.00 per annum.
Since opening in April the team, led by Ollie Dabbous Michelin * & James Goodyear (ex Maaemo, Le Manoir) has received critical acclaim, including a 5* review & a Michelin* within 6 months of opening.
There are two restaurants & a bar over three floors, with Above serving intricate tasting menus aiming at Michelin** cuisine.
The kitchen is both spacious & state of the art, with the very best equipment including: wood-fired oven, induction stoves, smoking chimneys, deck ovens, pasteurizers, pastry sheeters, anti-griddles & soft-serve machines.
Please note that sponsorship is not possible – all candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK
As Junior Sous Chef you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking & presenting dishes within your speciality;
- Supporting the sous chefs & head chef to develop new dishes for the menu;
- Ensuring the brigade adheres to the highest culinary standards;
- Training the junior chefs working with you;
- Demonstrating a respectful attitude & responding respectfully to the demands of the Management team.
There are a number of benefits for a Junior Sous Chef joining the team:
- Development opportunities & training with some of the best chefs in the country;
- Comfortable working environment with fully air conditioned kitchens;
- Competitive pay package;
- Clear career prospects;
- Staff meals on duty.